Friday, January 9, 2009

Potty break...lol

There will be no logging steps, calories burned, intake, HR etc today.
I drove from last night until this morning 12 hours(1 hour "truck stop" nap) straight.
One bathroom break and one refuelling.
On the way in I stopped at the hospital gym (potty break....lol) but there was no way I could do anything.
My ass hurt....my knees hurt and I was cross eyed...
I had never been there so early.
Tomorrow I will go at the same time.
Lots of seniors and only a few muscle heads(meant with love and kindness...really).
I have two things which irk me with muscle heads and other hard bodied gym rats (SOME trainers included).
YOUR BODY MECHANICS STINK!!
I want to go over and show them proper form but when you have initials after your name I suppose you know everything.....lol.
A&P, Kinesiology are part of ACE training, no?
I have had heated discussions about this with Jenn. I like that I can show her the resources to back me up.
The other thing which gets under my skin is the ASSumption that because I am...uhm....padded...lol...I can't possibly know how to use the equipment.
I have been in the gym longer than you piss ant.....GRRRR (can you tell I have run into a few morons there.....that happens much more in NJ/NY than it does here)
OK, mini naps do not suit me...I'm grumpy.

Went to Kroger and they didn't have Lactaid milk...they have Krogers brand of Lactose free milk...I hope it tastes the same.

Eating yesterday was great until the trip.

I didn't want to have to stop so I took knoshes instead of any substantive food.

I had a few seltzers and a 1/2 B A G of pretzels....

Forgot to take my meds this morning....so I hope I don't keel over.

Came home to find the thermostat wasn't working properly. Mind you it IS warmer here
but when the house has sat empty for a few weeks COLD...it was nipply....

My water dispenser is not working again.

I LOVE the freaking 'fridge but this happens every time I am away for more than a day.

The tap here tastes better than NJ but I still would rather it go through the refrigerator filter.

I'm still grumpy....and still tired.....I don't know how many more times I am willing to make this trek.....
decisions must be made......

No comments: