Thursday, January 10, 2008

Come on now!

I cannot answer my cellphone for most of the day. I am usually scrubbed in surgery and don't like to attach the phone to my body. My crappy service sometimes doesn't deliver voicemail for hours sometimes a day after the caller leaves a message!
This morning I hear the audible tone for a voicemail message being sent. It was from YESTERDAY! It was my surgeons office. They noted they saw I had an appointment with them for Friday but that my insurance required a 6 month diet history supervised by my doctor! What crap. I have never followed a Dr.s formal diet. I have no idea what this means as far as not getting the band. The office manager also stated that Doc will answer my questions Friday and they can get the ball rolling. I feel defeated. Perhaps it's a sign.

No comments: