Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursday

Off today, had Dr.s appointments.
Lost 5 of the 8 pounds I gained last month(and had lost the month before that). She asked and I told her "nope, nothing different, same low cal low fat diet plus all the walking"...last month when I told her the same thing (to answer WHY I gained 8 pounds......) she gaffed and actually said "I don't want to argue with you..."
I HATE WHEN people doubt "chubby" people when they've gained and attribute it to gorging food or sitting on their asses......really pisses me off.
Also told her about the Ipod/Nike sensor and asked if she wanted proof of me walking....she shook her head.
Anyhoo, the foot is aching a bit but I am staying on course.
I posted a few challenges when I signed up on the Ipod/Nike site and there are people actually walking with me....how nice is that?! One of the challenges is up there in the corner.

No comments: