Tuesday, May 13, 2008

ok, I'm an idiot!


This is the second or third day I have tried to calibrate the Ipod NikePlus sensor!
I have redone the calibration each time because it kept reading, "calibrated miles...blah blah blah not equaling the distance chosen...." or something to that effect.
Had I known that I could have just started logging, I would have started days ago!
Ok, on a whim I just started walking around. Lance Armstrong all of a sudden tells me "congrats, you've run your furthest distance so far"......WTF!
LOL, Ok, so it might be off a .001 -.004 of a mile but it is calibrated......CRAP!
Call my friends and they all laugh at me..I want my miles back!! I want credit!!
LOL


Ok, so I uplink the info and although the Ipod in my hand reads .51 miles, the uplink only shows 0.31. I know I stopped moments after it reached 0.25 on calibration so it cannot be off .20 miles. It may not seem a lot to a real walker/runner but I am trying to do this the right way.
We'll see what tomorrow brings.

No comments: