Sunday, February 17, 2008

Stuffed!

No, not my belly, my head.
Had been sick two weeks ago and then again last week. I had to postpone the Pulmonologist due to it. The cold has settled in my head now. I am totally stuffed and can hardly hear.
Woke up with a productive cough and crap all over my cracked lips. What a sight!
I never have sinus troubles but the pressure today is a PITA.

I was supposed to let my friend know if I was going to come over. I am a bad friend!
She has twin boys, toddlers, and they were sick. I don't want to:
a) get them any sicker or
b) have them get ME any sicker!

I should still call.

Had my bkfst shake (water Unjury and frozen strawberries), a hot pocket, two choc fudge pops and have the poopaloopas all day.

Took my Anti D "vitamin" aka Immodium and hope it kicks in.

My house is a mess.

There's shopping to do but SOMEONE won't go. He had me make a list and all then tells me he doesn't feel well. GRR!

Paid bills online and will only be making it by the skin of my teeth, AGAIN.

It is so freakin' hard to hold a mortage and a full rent (equal in $$). When am I going to be able to live there permanently!?

It's been 11 months since my surgery(the last one)/hysterectomy and it is a relief. The pain and bleeding I went through for so long is finally over.

No weight movement this last week. I'm not caring when I feel so shitty.

I wish my nose would stop running. The nose stuffed with bits of toilet tissue is such a glam look!

No comments: