Monday, February 11, 2008

It kicked my ASS!


Holy Shit. I just got my ass kicked by a flippin' computer chip!
The ifit chip that came with the treadmill is a killer.
I have to look online to see if there is a beginner one.
This is supposed to be an 8 week weightloss course.
Holy Shit.
Now, aside from being overweight I can exercise, and I thought rather well.
HA!
I hopped on and took it easy(Man I need Jillian here!) for about five minutes then upped the incline a smidge. I was going at around 3.0. I said "What the hay, let me throw in the chip". No problem....I THINK it started at the low/mid 2's for a MINUTE then....vrooom...slowly speeds up, GREAT! no problem. this is speedy but manageable. The incline soon shoots up....ok, again, no real problem. I am going at a 3.5 and up to a 3.5 incline. Nononooo...I can't Jillian, HELP ME!
I had to cut it. I was walkling and was almost bent over just barely touching the handrails.
Good thing there's a safety clip.
I got 14 minutes of the ifit workout and about ten minutes of my own poopy workout.
Tomorrow AFTER the Pulmonologist I will try again.
Wish me luck.

No comments: