Sunday, June 7, 2009

When it rains, it pours, then you have to wring it out by hand!

Crap crap crap!
Doing my laundry...hey, because it is something I procrastinate in doing.
The fucking washing machine is silent much faster than it should be..."it couldn't have finished yet" I said...
Nope, sure as shit it didn't finish. It was just sitting there.
Spun the dial, nothing. Closed the lid tight, nothing.
SLAMMED the lid shut, nothing.
Re-spun the dial..still nothing.
I dialed up another cycle figuring the laundry Gods were just fucking with me.
Several minutes go by and SILENCE again.
I have work clothes in there.
I have workout clothes in there.
I have socks in there.
I did not bring many clothes back up....basically enough to get through a week...barely.
So I ran them through another agitating cycle to make sure they were clean.
Scrubbed the kitchen sink and went to work dumping soaking sudsy clothes into the sink....rinsing them and trying to squeeze the water out of them before throwing them into the dryer.
Jesus Christ people had to do this by hand huh!?
Crap.
Now, the dilemna.
I dislike the demographic in the area and surely am not going to go to any laundromat locally.
I dislike the idea of laundromats in general.
People with scabies, lice, herpes, MRSA.....etc use laundromats. Are they as conscientious as they should be about their communicable statuses? Doubt it.
I am off Thursday. I'll have to get the Super to come in then and fix the thing.
I cannot have them in the apartment without one of us here.
We have too much electronic equipment around which I would like to not have stolen.
Comprende?!
I know I brought this upon myself.
I am oozing negative feelings about being here.
I actually am in pain over it.
I hate throwing the hate word around..but I HATE being here with him.
It makes me physically sick.
I have to approach this better emotionally. Everything will start breaking.
No shit..really.
The tires....the radiator...then the washing machine.
Karma.....hey, I thought I had enough good Karma in the bank....
Maybe this is life's way of forcing me to leave finally....for good!

No comments: